We are happy to announce we have resumed our Segway tours in Paris since May 12, 2020.
Still, Wheels and Ways must be exemplary and carry on the fight against COVID-19.
Therefore, we have implemented the following health guidelines :
– obligation for the guide and all participants to keep constantly at a distance of 1 meter
– obligation for all participants to come with a tissue mask (or surgical type) covering mouth and nose. These masks are not supplied by Wheels and Ways and no exceptions will be tolerated (for the health of the guide and other participants)
– the guide will be provided with latex gloves, a tissue mask covering the mouth and nose AND a protective visor. For practical speech reasons, the tissue mask will be lowered only during the explanations (the guide stands at least 2 meters away from the participants)
– disinfection before each ride of helmets and Segway leansteer (handlebar)
– hydroalcolic gel is available at the start and end of the ride
For any further questions regarding the sanitary procedures put in place, do not hesitate to contact me on 06 88 30 06 58 (Emmanuel)
Visit of Paris by Segway (click on the link for further information or to book a tour)
The Amazing Paris tour: 8km route, Eiffel Tower, Orsay Museum…perfect experience if it’s your first time in Paris
The Paris Express Tour: the “little brother” of the Amazing Paris Segway tour, 5km, 1hour and 15 minute tour… the « no time to loose » tour !
Paris by Night tour: discover the illuminated monuments of Paris
Sunrise Paris Tour: see Paris with (almost) no parisian, and to segway on empty Champs-Elysées avenue !
Paris Street Art tour: discover the modern 13th district of Paris and its incredible murals